I Am Perfect! Academy Membership

Instructor: De'Nicea Hilton HarperLanguage: English

About the course

Here are the classes you’re excited to come to!

This is the type of learning that you’ll see it in your life. You’ll experience what you’re learning through playful experiences

Were you one of those in school that would think, “I’m not gonna use this - why do I have to learn it?”

Or “I’m not even sure if I really get it because I’d have to use it or apply it.”

In any of the courses available to you in the I Am Perfect Academy, you’re in for a treat! Be ready to go along with the course flow itself. Trust your guide, De’Nicea, as she takes you on a journey exploring aspects of your Self - from the pieces of you to the wholeness of you. 

Holistic expressions of your authentic Self and the impact on your hormones can be seen

The Academy is designed to be “app-edu-taining” (yeap, totally made that up!) where concepts are:

• Educational
  • Practical
  • Entertaining

Throughout the courses, you’ll take part in the learning. 

Enrolling in a course in the Academy is an investment into your personal and spiritual development. This means, by taking part in the activities and being present with the material, you’ll be transformed into the next version of your Self that brings you closer to harmonizing your hormones holistically, as well as to Embracing, Embodying and Expressing Your Perfect Authentic Self.

How will you do this and live your everyday life? Seamlessly! That’s a part of the “app-edu-taining” process! It’s all about the small steps that make a big ripple effect difference.

Courses are designed for you to holistically experience the transformation creating new brain pathways in a way that invites your Whole Self to be involved - Spirit, Mind and Body.

Be present at each step in the course actively participating in the activities, forming your own impressions, then allow me to guide you in further integrating the lessons showing you how it more deeply applies in your life supporting your journey in exploring and aligning the holistic aspects involved in your Holistic Health, Well-Being and Leadership - your Perfect Authentic Self!

When you join the I Am Perfect! Academy, you’ll get:

• Special pricing for selected courses offered so you see your micro-investment paying you back in dividends when investing your Holistic Health, Well-Being and Leadership
  • Invitation to Office Study Hours so you get your questions answered as you’re implementing what you’re learning, as well as any insight and strategy tips (including being able to submit questions, in case you aren’t able to make it live)
  • Invitations to any live trainings for newly released courses before they become available to the public
  • Access to private chat community with other students, in case you’d like an accountability or study partner or to simply chat about the shifts that’s been made for you as you integrate the courses
  •  

Join the I Am Perfect! Academy today…see you in class!

Syllabus

Launch your GraphyLaunch your Graphy
100K+ creators trust Graphy to teach online
The Perfect PlayGround 2024 Privacy policy Terms of use Contact us Refund policy