The Crew Community at The Perfect PlayGround

Playful Community for Women Leaders and Entrepreneurs to Connect Holistic Health and Authentic Leadership - by Realizing You're Whole, Complete...Perfect!

Home of listeners binging on the I Am Perfect! Podcast, sharing insights and supporting one another in this journey of using the Whole Body Self to Discover (and Be!) Your Perfect Authentic Self!

Instructor: De'Nicea Hilton HarperLanguage: English

About the course

Unleash Your Power By Claiming Your Perfect(ion)!

The I Am Perfect! Podcast is the show where you’ll go on playful adventures that flip the switch on what you’ve been told about being Perfect. In realizing you’re whole and complete, you’ll shift your focus from what’s “wrong” or what needs to be “fixed” to becoming aware and leveraging what’s already there WITHIN you. This is Holistic Health and Authentic Leadership in the works!

Dancing at the intersection of Holistic Health/Well-Being and Leadership, you realize your Holistic Health impacts the way you Lead, and the way you Lead impacts your Holistic Health. So get on board where you explore what plays a role so you can intentionally design your Environment that makes way for your Perfect Authentic Self to shine!

Join De’Nicea Hilton Harper - Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Holistic Well-Being Consultant, Workshop Facilitator and Speaker - on multi-dimensional rides where you begin to see your life experiences differently…where you open yourself up to insight and guidance that’s being offered by symptoms and conditions of the Whole Body Self to support you in your Holistic Health, Well-Being and Leadership Journey.

Shift your Perspective and Perception about your life so that you may experience the Possibilities. De’Nicea shows you that what may appear to be disconnected in Spirit, Emotion, Mind, Body and Environment are actually all connected, one in the same - for you are Whole and Complete.

Through this process, you’ll become more clear about who you are authentically, and discover ways to confidently Be in your purpose. Proudly stand and declare:

I am Whole.
I am Complete.
I am Perfect!

Syllabus

Launch your GraphyLaunch your Graphy
100K+ creators trust Graphy to teach online
The Perfect PlayGround 2024 Privacy policy Terms of use Contact us Refund policy